Are you an independent author looking to get the word out about your book? How would you like to be featured on my blog and website? Just answer a few interview questions (below) and send to me here. When answering these questions, I want to get a feel for your personality. Go balls out, but try to limit profanity.
1. Who are you?
2. Where are you from?
3. What’s the title of your book?
4. What genre is your book?
5. What’s your book about (in your words)?
6. What makes your book so special that we have to read it?
7. Link (s) to your book:
8. Is this your first book?
9. Is writing your primary job?
10. Who are some of your influences and why? They don’t have to be limited to authors.
11. Finish this story:
He stood there, the rage dissipating from his eyes as he stared into hers as every structure around them crumbled.
12. Do you have a:
Facebook Fan Page:
13. What methods have you used to promote your book or books? Which have worked for you?
14. Amazon or Barnes & Noble? Why?
15. Have you read Blood of Zee: Unfinished Business?
16. Tell the world why indie authors rock.